TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree that any use of the services provided by Snow White Cleaners Ltd shall constitute your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Our cleaning service may be ordered by telephone or e‐mail and the client agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you are not satisfied with any of our service, then please tell us within 24 hours in order that we remedy the situation. We guarantee the quality of our cleaning. For End of Tenancy Cleaning, you receive 72 hours guarantee. Please note, the property must be completely empty. If any omissions are found by your landlord or letting agent we must be informed no later than 72 hours after the service has been done and we will go back to your property and clean it again for no extra cost.
All our teams are fully trained in our advanced cleaning technique designed to clean your home thoroughly.
Our training and working practices are designed to ensure that we comply with all applicable health and safety regulations.
Snow White Cleaners endeavours to provide the same cleaning team where appropriate or requested. However this may not always be possible due to holidays, absences, varying cleaning frequencies & other commitments.
• Customer agrees to provide a list of tasks or to inform us by phone or by email and all cleaning materials and equipment needed for the required work, unless other arrangements have been made with Snow White Cleaners.
• All cleaning equipment should be safe and in full working order.
• The client must allow the cleaner access to hot water and power.
• All fragile and breakable items must be secured or removed.
• Cleaner are not able to move heavy furniture whilst we clean your property.
• It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the cleaners have full access to the property being cleaned.
• Only interior windows can be cleaned by the cleaner. Heavy cleaning or more ‘housekeeping’ role such as washing, change bedding, general tidying a ‘helping hand’ could be arranged.
• SWC charges strictly by the hour for each cleaner for regular cleaning.
• Spring clean, end off tenancy or one off clean are charged differently.
Snow White Cleaners wants to keep in regular contact with you in order to ensure that you get the best possible service. Please feel free to contact us by telephone or through our website.
Bleach and abrasive products are only used at the customer’s request and risk.
You pay on the day the service is done or is any other payment term is agread. We understand, and will exercise our right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs, under the late payment legislation, if we are not paid according to our agreed credit terms.
Please leave cash, check or make bank transfer.
Please note all accounts beyond our credit terms will be passed to collection agency. All accounts without exception will be subject to a surcharge of 8% plus to cover our costs of recovery.
These accounts will also be subject to any legal costs incurred in obtaining settlement.
Special requests for additional services should be made 2 days before a service day. This ensures that these can be provided and payment agreed. However, we may be able to accommodate these on the service day. Please leave a note and we will invoice you accordingly.
If your scheduled service day falls on a public holiday, then the service is either cancelled or should contact us to re‐arrange an alternative date.
• To provide a safe working environment for our staff, e.g. safe electrical appliances, securely fixed wardrobes, cupboards, shelves etc.
• To pay promptly for all cleaning hours provided.
• During the period of this agreement and for a period of 12 months after the termination of this agreement, the client will not employ any staff that have been employed by Snow White Cleaners.
Snow White Cleaners reserves the right to claim any damages, loss of earnings, recruitment costs, training costs and any court costs where appropriate, subject to a minimum of £250.
The customer agrees that after the termination of the cleaning service he/she will not hire or use any domestic services provided by a past cleaner introduced to the customer by Snow White Cleaners. If the customer does wish to hire or use domestic services provided by such a cleaner than he/she must pay a referral fee of £1500.
• Please ensure that access to your property is provided. Otherwise we are obliged to charge you. We can devote more of our time in providing you with the best of our professional services should you spend a few moments tidying before we arrive.
• It is always essential you or a member of your household is present at the start and end of a One‐off clean to ensure that you are happy and point out areas you want specifically cleaned.
• We will not be held liable for work not completed, or not completed to a good standard, if other people, or tradesmen are working in the same property when our cleaners are working and carrying out the job.
• If collection of keys is required from a location outside the postal code area of the cleaning scheduled, £10 charge will apply.
• Please contact us, giving us at least 3 working days’ notice if you do not want a particular clean or are on holiday. Cancellations for individual cleans require 24 hrs notice in order to re‐schedule our team and avoid having to charge you.
• Our cancellation charges are dependent upon the notice given and are as follows:
• Notice period for individual cleans.
Outside 24 hrs‐0
the same day‐50%
• After we have provided 2 months service, we will require a notice period for the cancellation of the service. We will require a notice period for cancellation of 2 weeks.
Snow White Cleaners reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
Please, check with us for any update.